Monday, December 31, 2012

A quick "Thank you" to you!

I don't have any gossip or "behind the scenes" Hollywood stories for you on the last day of 2012.

I do have a heartfelt "Thank You" for reading my blog...And for being so supportive of The Artist and his leap into the unknown in California.

I'm very proud of the kid for having the courage to follow his dream of becoming a professional actor.  I'll admit to some moments of doubt and concern.  It's all worth it when I see the joy on his face while he's working on his craft.

I also have to thank his mom for doing something many mothers would never dream of doing...Letting her 13-year-old son move across the country with his (sometimes more immature) dad to chase his dream.

I need to thank you for letting me ramble on about child actors, stage parents, an entertaining but weird apartment complex, L.A. traffic and various other topics on a regular basis. 

If you like my blog, please feel free to share it with your friends.  I'll have more Hollywood stories in 2013 and it's always fun to connect with new readers.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to follow along. Besides, someday when "The Artist" is accepting an Oscar...I can honestly say, "I know his Dad and Mom."
    -Paul Hankins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean "I know his Dad and Mom. The mom is great. The dad? Not so much."

    ReplyDelete