Thursday, January 24, 2013

Recent Random Hollywood Moments? Why Not!!!



I’ve been short of time to write a “real blog post” so here is a list of my favorite (recent) random moments from Hollywood:

***I saw what appeared to be a homeless guy standing with his sign on a street corner.  What was the message on his sign?  “Need $2400 to finish major film.  Please help and I’ll thank you at the Oscars.”

***There was a photo shoot going on while I was eating lunch at the park on Tuesday.  The female model was dressed as a nurse hanging with two male models.  One of the guys was holding a turkey while wearing a chef’s hat.  The other male model was wearing a cowboy hat, a bow tie and jeans.  I didn’t even want to know what was going on with that shoot.

***The two guys in front of me at the bagel place were discussing pitching their new screenplay.  They settled on “Think Star Wars mixed with Pitch Perfect and a dash of Django”.

***Even though the Clippers are having a great season, everyone wants to know how to fix the Lakers.

***Colin Hay (from Men At Work) performed at the opening of a BMW dealership.

***I saw another car dealership with a complimentary sushi bar.

***There was a note pinned on the local coffee shop community notice board from a lady advertising her acting skills.  My favorites were “flexibility, keeping plot point secrets and open to any kind of sex scene”.

***I overheard one girl on the phone telling someone, “I hope it isn’t like that time I showed up for a table read and it was just two guys asking to film me licking lollipops”.

***The best name I’ve heard for a 80s tribute band? “Flashpants”.

As always, I’d appreciate it if you take a moment and click on Zach’s IMDb page.  A high ranking on his page will be a big help for him as we enter pilot season!  

2 comments:

  1. These one liners are sooo funny. I'll check out the other posts- as well as click on Zach's page for sure!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I appreciate it!

    I'd love to hear your wife's thoughts on my blog.

    ReplyDelete