Monday, January 30, 2012

OK..So I am not keeping up with my "daily posts"!

No matter how much you plan ahead for a cross-country move there are many little details that fall through the cracks.  Here are some things I forgot during my move:

*a can opener
*Zach's birth certificate so I can get his California work permit
*any and all tools (hammer, screwdriver, etc.)
*sunscreen

The past 3-4 days have been jam-packed with activities.  Zach has been meeting with agents and managers, worked in the recording studio, had a photo shoot and tried to get some sleep!

I've tried my best to settle him into a normal routine during the last 36 hours.  We have started daily homework assignments since his school has been very helpful in making sure Zach does not fall behind in his studies.

We have a meeting with a potential agent tomorrow afternoon...Which could be a huge help with his school work...Why?  Come back tomorrow (I hope) for a lesson in California law!

No comments:

Post a Comment