Friday, May 31, 2013

A Blog Full Of Fives!

Life with The Artist has been busy (as always) and I hope to have news on a new project or two soon.  Until then, here are some "Five Favorites" from the last two weeks.

Five Favorite Overheard Conversation Lines:

1.  "He doesn't have an ounce of real blood left in his body!"

2.  "Don't think of it as replacing a bad actor...Think of it as saving a bad actor from undeserved success".

3.  "I supported the decision to chop off his head.  It's the way of my country".

4.  "I like to think of my type as a blonde with obvious enhancements".

5.  "Are those his real butt cheeks????"

Five Favorite Casting Notices:

1.  "Are you ready to be part of the Superbowl of Billfishing?"

2.  "Do you have a cat or kid from hell?"

3.  "Are you a Free Mason and a Magician?"

4.  "Have you ever wanted to swap places with a Danish Prince?"

5.  "Looking for a female, age 20-25, willing to date one-eyed 75-year-old male for a new reality show."

Five Favorite Stage Parent Moments:

1.  The dad who passed his phone number to the casting assistant "in case she wants to discuss the project over drinks."

2.  The mom who spent her entire time in the audition room telling everyone that God had this role in the bag for her kid.

3.  The father who made sure to point out that the kid was only his stepson so he wasn't responsible for his lack of talent.

4.  The mom that showed up in the exact same outfit as her teenage daughter.

5.  One mom asked me if I enjoy being be the "errand boy" for my kid and his career.  I answered "I'm better off being his errand boy instead of being the guy who has to wake up and face you first thing in the morning".

If you get a chance please check out Zach on IMDb!

Zach Louis IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment