Monday, July 8, 2013

Do You Like Pretty Pictures???

Hey look!  It's a bunch of pretty pictures!   Enjoy some shots of The Artist in action in Hollywood!

Answering the question, "What kind of tree would you be?" at The Shoe Crew red carpet event in Simi Valley.

They just realized my fly is at half mast.

Outside "The Hot Flashes" premiere on Sunset Boulevard.

Not paying attention to my half-mast fly.  Simi Valley Saturday Night.

Representing Missouri before heading to the red carpet.

Waiting..and waiting..and waiting to film his scene in Pasadena.
 

Still waiting in Pasadena...But now he's waiting in the dark with his on screen brother.

The box office results show you haven't seen "The Lone Ranger".  I just saved you the price of tickets and popcorn with this free look at the movie costumes.
FYI..This photo has nothing to do with Zach.

This also has nothing to do with The Artist.  I just know that I want this channel!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment