Saturday, June 29, 2013

Is Being A Dadager A Bad Thing?

Hollyscoop.com recently published a list of the 10 most notorious stage dads.  The link to the list of these dubious dads is below:

Don't Be One Of These Dads!

I've been called many things in my life (insert your own joke here) but a stage dad is rarely a name I get on a daily basis.  I've met many stage parents and the last time I checked I'm not counting on The Artist as my retirement plan.  He is more of a "lend me a buck so I can get a Diet Coke" plan.

I'd like to list the stage dads from the above list and see how I compare to their famous parenting styles.

1.  Michael Lohan---I'd say Michael Lohan and I are even in our desire to not sleep with Dina Lohan.

2.  Will Smith---Will wants every member of his family to be famous in their own right.  Two radio personalities and a working child actor=Already there Will!

3.  Joe Jackson---I'll admit that some of my "Dadager" moments could be seen as being unfair to the kid.  I make The Artist do his homework, have his friends over, go to movies and improv shows, take care of his dog and exercise on a regular basis.  I'm a jerk.

4.  Matthew Knowles---See my response to Joe Jackson.

5.  Joe Simpson---I do have two things in common with Joe Simpson.  1) I enjoy hanging out at Casa Vega in  Sherman Oaks,  2) I am also obsessed with Jessica Simpson's breasts.

6.  Billy Ray Cyrus---At this point I think I'm more concerned about Miley's mental health than Billy Ray.

7.  Jon Voight---Much like Jon Voight, I don't like to talk about my time as a male hustler in New York City.

8.  Martin Sheen---I've never met the guy but I don't see him as a stage dad.  I see him as a guy who never met a political walk he didn't like.

9.  Hulk Hogan---Can you be a stage dad if your kids don't have careers?

10.  John Barrymore---I've been known to drink like a Barrymore on occasion so I should just end the comparison while I have a chance.

I think The Artist is doing pretty good as he grows up in Hollywood.  If you have a moment, check out his IMDb page!

Zach Louis IMDb page.


No comments:

Post a Comment