Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where I'll be if you need me this weekend...

The rundown for this weekend includes...

Friday:

9am - Wake up and run lines for Zach's audition and movie.

12:30pm - The Artist auditions for a new Disney series at a studio in the heart of Hollywood.

2pm-7pm - Zach films some indoor scenes for "Long Way Down" in Pasadena.

Saturday:

9am - Wake up and hit the gym (The Artist and Dadager).

12pm-4pm - The first day of filming for the opening episode of "Teen Review" in downtown Los Angeles.

5:30pm - Watch The Artist in the teen improv show at L.A. Connection in Sherman Oaks.

Sunday:

9am - Head to Baldwin Hills to help Dana pack up after her Relay For Life event (Zach, myself and  the dog!).

2pm-10pm - Zach films indoor and outdoor location scenes for "Long Way Down" (waiting for final locations).

Monday:

8am-5pm - All outdoor shooting for "Long Way Down" in Pasadena.

6pm-10pm - Weekly Monday night acting class in Sherman Oaks.

I'll be sure and take plenty of photos to share in the near future.  I'll do my best to update with a post (or two) this weekend.

Until then, here are some photos from the last month or two:

Zach doing the Shuffle while Bumblebee looks on in amazement.
 
I don't know what Zach said but Bumblebee found it amusing.
 
The sight I see everytime I'm looking for The Artist between takes.
 
Did I mention he's always on his phone???
 
Snack booth at The Groundlings Theatre.
 
You can find this on the front of the Groundlings Theatre.
 
I put this photo on FB...But I love it enough to put it on the blog.
 
This fine fellow greeted us at a recent audition.
 
Follow the link to Zach's IMDb page.  I would appreciate it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment