Friday, June 21, 2013

Two Links To Start Your Weekend...Plus some behind the scenes photos!

The Artist just completed his first day of reshooting his scenes for "Long Way Down".  The director made the decision to recast a bunch of the roles after screening the footage.

I found the teaser trailer for the original cut of "Long Way Down".  There's a great shot of Zach
25-seconds into the trailer.  The lead character and Zach are still in the film.  I'm not sure about the fate of a few of the actors.

Here's the link to the trailer:

Long Way Down (Original Teaser Trailer)

Checking the on-set lighting before filming.

Triple trouble on the movie set.

Waiting for his "Action!" cue.

I know I ask this favor on a regular basis....But I'd appreciate it if you click the link to Zach's IMDb page.  The better his CTR (click through rate), the higher his ranking on IMDb.

Zach Louis IMDb Page

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment