Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Deep Thoughts From A Week In Hollywood

I've made it a point to write down my favorite bits of conversation from the past 7 days.  There's so many goofy people in Hollywood sharing their stunning insights on a daily basis.                               


I give you a peek into a week in Hollywood!


*"She told me I was perfect for the part as it was written three drafts ago."


*"I wish I had the acting skills of Streep and the butt of J Lo."


*"Ariana Grande always looks like she's embarrassed by an off color joke from a relative."


*"I'd love to read your play.  Oh...You mean this week???  Let me check my schedule."


*"I'm thinking about doing guerrilla stand-up and performing a set each day I'm stuck in traffic.  People will be happy to be stuck in traffic with me!"


*"My stand up act consists of me, a border collie, two dog treats and a dog sized pair of handcuffs."


*"I was a personal friend of Lauren Bacall.  She'd back up my story if she hadn't passed away."


*"Is The Expendables 3 a sequel to any previous movies?"


*"Is there an intermission between scenes of your one act play?  (explanation by other person) 


There's only one long scene in your one act play?  Is that why it's called a one act play???"


*"I need to do the ice bucket challenge while I can't feel my face after botox."


There's always something interesting to hear (and see) in Hollywood.  It's just a matter of keeping your ears (and eyes) open!


This Actor Is Not The Source Of Any Of The Above Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment