Saturday, February 4, 2012

Now it's for real...

Zach signed on the dotted line yesterday with a manager in Los Angeles.  I know this will sound strange BUT suddenly what is happening to him is real to me.

He got a multi-year deal with the agent so it appears they are ready to invest their time and effort into his career.

Some of the items they wanted before signing him included a passport (awesome..where are we going???), 50 head shots, a copy of a government issued social security card and a work permit.

The next phase starts next week with agency meetings, acting workshops and a print job where Zach will be in a tampon print ad.  No, I am not kidding...

On a whim earlier in the week I applied to be a panelist on a game show.  I got a callback from the producer (two hours later!) and so I found myself in Culver City yesterday for an
on-camera audition.

If I pass the initial round I will be brought back in a few weeks for another audition.

Wish me (and the boy) luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment