Saturday, February 25, 2012

A quick update...

Another busy week for the boy wonder...
Zach had a voiceover audition for the Stars War exhibit at Legoland.  I was glad to see his comfort level with this audition.  He felt that the "VO Thing" was in his blood due to two parents talking on the radio his entire life.

He went to a couple of acting classes...And some other auditions...And did his school work...Plus, the paperwork came in from his commercial agent!

I've signed a few contracts in my life.  I've helped draft a few contracts over the years.

My son is barely a teenager and I have never seen a contract this size EVER!

The paperwork includes provisions for commercial work, union work, non-union work, SAG, AFTRA, jumping on one leg work and various other situations.

Guess what I'll be reading this weekend...

I won't be reading the contract tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to take the artist to Hollywood Blvd. so we can watch the (fun) madness at the Oscars.

Is it too late to get us a limo?

No comments:

Post a Comment