Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Behind The Scenes Photos 2

Thanks for the nice messages after I posted the photos last night.  Here are a few more shots of The Artist at work.

Zach with his teacher in Sherman Oaks.

One of his projects involved karate and MMA fighting so Zach decided to take the opportunity to learn some moves.





He looks like a pro.

The Paramount entrance off of Melrose.

Check out the history of this stage!

Walking to the set on the Paramount lot.


I cut off the bottom to hide the project name.  Sorry!
The famous Paramount Water Tower.
I never imagined I'd be hanging out on the Paramount Lot.  I certainly never imagined I'd be on the lot with my teen actor son!

Most of the other behind the scenes photos I have are photos I can't post because of the sensitive nature of the projects.  I hope you enjoyed the photos I could share with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment