Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's (Almost) Awards Season!

The Artist has remained busy the last few weeks with California state school testing, auditions and everyday life in Hollywood.  A quick list of the latest from Hollywood includes:

*I'm pretty sure I saw Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann at Trader Joe's in Sherman Oaks.

*I spotted the Go Daddy Super Bowl Commercial Nerd at a thrift shop in Studio City.

*Harvey Levin was lifting weights at my gym last week.

*Zach auditioned for a program that teaches English to pre-K Asian children, a guest shot on a Nickelodeon show and two independent films.

*He also received his info for the Young Artist Awards in the mail today!  Check out the bad quality photos I took below:


 
 
 
It should be a great time even if I have to be "Dressy" at the event.
 
I'll check in before the awards gala happens on May 5th. 
 
If you have a moment, please click on the link to Zach's IMDb page.  The amount of clicks he gets helps his weekly IMDb ranking.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment