Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Day Of Interviews In Pictures

It's been a crazy week so I haven't had time to compose a "real post".  I have taken the time to eat my weight in fruit snacks at the craft services table!

The Artist had a full morning of press duties this past Monday.  He started the day with an appearance on Fox 2 News In The Morning where he was interviewed by the talented Randi Naughton.

"I know you have questions prepared Randi but here's how I envision the interview."

"I am interested in every word out of your mouth."

"I'm on the TV!!!"

After the Fox 2 interview, Zach and I headed off to KTRS to do a joint interview with McGraw Milhaven and Kelly Jackson.  McGraw is the mayor in the Marshall movie so it was fun to be on his show.

It was time to head back to Fox 2 after the radio interview.  Zach was on Fox 2's 11am newscast and Channel 11's noon newscast.  Both interviews were with the same reporter, the super nice Elliot Weiler.

"Hmmm....What charming Hollywood anecdote should I share with my fans?"

"I'm just a humble actor trying to share Marshall's story."

"OMG!  It's screaming fangirls!  Run!!!!"

"You are correct.  I am witty and charming."


"So we all agreed I'm perfect for the role..."

And in case you think being a big shot fancy Hollywood actor has gone to his head, just keep this image in mind.

His favorite daily activity on set.







No comments:

Post a Comment