Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can I Update My Blog From My Phone?

If you're reading this post then the answer is...."YES"!

We're entering the home stretch of the movie shoot and we finally have our name actor, Shannon Elizabeth, on the set.

The main thing you need to know about Shannon is she likes animals way more than she likes kids.  She is nice to all of the kids in the cast but she'll freely admit that she is not comfortable around children.

Here are the differences on set now that we have our big time Hollywood actor in the house:

1.  She has her own trailer parked in the back of the building.

2.  She is the only person allowed in the main dressing room so all of the kids have to change into costume in the elk lodge meeting room.

3.  Shannon has her own makeup artist.

4.  She does not eat lunch with the rest of the cast and crew.

I don't feel like she is trying to be standoffish from everyone else on set.  I think she is used to operating a certain way and that is the way she is going to act on set.

What do I know?  She is the big time movie star....and I'm just the Dadager.

No comments:

Post a Comment