Monday, May 14, 2012

Various Things To Begin The Week...

***Zach is up for 4 gigs as he learns the time-honored tradition of "hurry up and wait for a callback".

***He is trying to finish all of his homework in order to graduate 7th grade by the end of school next week.

***Zach is going to perform in the next improv age group this weekend.

***His schedule didn't allow him to take part in a short film last Saturday.  I can't giveaway the plot of the movie...But I can give you two words..."Scientology & Snakes".

***I've been invited to walk the red carpet at an event tonight at The Rolling Stone Restaurant and Lounge.  I've also been invited to the red carpet opening of Royal Gor Studios in Burbank on Wednesday.  I realize you've always thought of me as a red carpet kind of guy.  I'm glad I can justify your faith in me!

***The artist has two acting classes this week so he can keep working on his craft while  waiting on callbacks this week.

***I'll do a longer update later this week...I've got to run and work on 7th grade science!

No comments:

Post a Comment