Monday, July 2, 2012

The language of Hollywood

Here are the best phrases I've heard in the past 7 days:

***"I like to think my headshot is also a look into my soul."

***"Let me tell you how good my kid is doing..."

***"There are two types of actors.  There is the scripted actor and there is the unscripted actor.  Sometimes the two types meld into a jaw dropping combination of acting energy."

***"Let me tell you what my kid did last week..."

***"I haven't memorized the lines.  I think the screen writer would appreciate my throwing his words away."

***"I booked a gig but I forgot to ask where it's located and how many days I'll be on set.  Do you think I should call the casting agent?"

***"Security is not just a job...It's also a performance art."

***"Did I tell you about my kid?????"

No comments:

Post a Comment